Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
318 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 2:55:24 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]
Go and see the Granite Caves they said. It’ll be fun, they said. Right now, Biscotti was having the opposite of fun.

Sure, the ancient cave art was neat to look at, but it didn’t exactly come equipped with a map or GPS. Admittedly, the student was not an experienced adventurer. Mom and pops barely let him go outside, much less gave him leave to trek through the wilderness. So, he hadn’t exactly come super prepared. His flashlight died out ages ago. His cell phone—and its robot oracle—couldn’t get signal down here.

So, he’d been forced to make his way back toward the interest by the gleaming belt around his Incineroar’s waist. They’d tried a torch earlier but had been gifted with a hundred angry Zubat for their trouble. About half an hour ago, he’d slipped down a ramp into an even deeper part of the cave. Unbeknownst to him, he’d opened a large gash on his leg in the process. A trail of blood followed them, lost in the noise of dripping stalactites. And, now, Biscotti was pretty sure his ‘great navigator’ was leading him in circles.

“Jangle. Look.” Biscotti panted, laying a hand against the rock wall beside him. “I know we’ve been this way already.” A gloved hand lifted to point at a nearby pillar. “There’s only so many ways to draw a dick wrong.” The cat grumbled, folding her arms across her chest. “I’m not saying it to slight you or anything. I'm lost too!!” He stretched up to stroke her head.

“Maybe we need to pause and—” A light ahead caught his eyes. Thank Arceus! With zero thought to danger, he and Jangle rushed toward whatever lay at the other end of that bright pinprick.

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 3:37:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Through the darkness of Granite Cave, the light from her Chandelure made it easy to see the different portruding stalactites at the ceiling in different sizes. Footsteps came from where they were in the middle of trying to look for some ancient cave murals…as her elder cousin would’ve loved studying in his archaelogical digs. “Calcifer, did you hear footsteps? I would ask you to check where they came from for me.” She asked the ghostly chandelier as the ghost type gave her a little nod before floating to see two other figures in the inky black darkness rushing to them.[break][break]

A small poke with his arm and pointing out the unknown figures made her look a little relieved if they could be two other explorers in the cave that they weren’t alone in. The two would wait to let the unknown figures make their approach whether Calcifer could gauge threats on his trainer’s behalf.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 0:42:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RHYHORN APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PANGORO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOLD BREAKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKY UPPERCUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARTING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CIRCLE THROW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
318 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 22:40:48 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Another curve rounded and—wow--guess what? It was more rock. No breeze. No vegetation. No glowing Exit sign in a corner. The young man’s honeyed eyes fell for a moment. In his mind, they’d just get stuck wandering in circles for days. Then, there’d be a whole search party, and his hermana would cry on TV. And, once they found him, the reward would probably be a giant bill to the face. Though his leg felt off, the wound gave no pain.

Just when his hope reached its lowest, Biscotti saw it. That was light! Sure, it was purple and kind of creepy, but it meant they weren’t alone! An excited arm grabbed at the Incineroar in the dark. But, instead of her shoulder, he caught an already bristle-brush tail. A growl bubbled deep in the dark type’s throat as she glared at her pipsqueak BFF. “Sorry! Sorry!” Biscotti whispered harshly, jerking his hand back with an awkward smile. “Just look!”

When he ran ahead to meet the glow, the cat grabbed him by the scruff like an unruly kitten. “Incineroar.” She shook her head. Then, she settled him on the ground behind her as she pushed ahead to the other two travelers. It was soon revealed that it was not an illusion but a young lady and her ghost type. Biscotti, huffing a bit, caught up. He leaned heavily on his cat’s shoulder as he fought to catch his breath. “See…told you it wasn’t…a…monster.’ He hadn’t, but that whole bodyguard act had been big-time overboard.

“You guys wouldn’t know a way out of here, would you?” In the flickering of the Chandelure’s light, the trail of blood glittered in the darkness. All of the sudden, the tunnels around them echoed with the pound of hoofbeats. “Uhhh…” He looks at Elise as if expecting her to be wearing super claws. “Did you—”

A Rhyhorn rounds the corner with panicked eyes. Dust is kicked from its steps as it barrels mindlessly toward them. The bulky shape of a Pangoro is right on its heels and it is obviously very unhappy.

After dancing out of the little rhino’s way, Biscotti moves to step between it and the Pangoro. “Hey, uh, bud.” He swallows. “Can we chill out?” The bear growled deep in his chest, its arms bunching into fists. It roared. “I’m going to take that as a no.” As a fist rocketed toward Biscotti’s head, Jangle grabbed him and yanked him out of the way, dropping him unceremoniously to the floor.

A striped fist caught black as she yanked something from her trainer’s belt. This she pressed against the angry bear’s waist. He vanished in a burst of red light.

Notes
  • Catching the Pangora

[attr="class","bisc"]
[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #D7262B; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]Cat
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 23:25:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The unknown pair that reached her and her Chandelure were a dark brown-haired young man and a muscular cat Pokemon, but his Pokemon appeared to be wary at first before the young man calmed the feline down. “I know a way out if you two appear to be lost.” She gives a cool and collected response to his question, but looks down to the trail of blood in the light of the purple fire of her ghost type. “Well, I don’t think I haven’t-” The words of the well-dressed woman were cut off by the hoofbeats belonging to a panicked Rhyhorn who circled around the pair as Calcifer moves to calm it down.[break][break]

A Pangoro followed after the panicking rock type and it wasn’t very happy with whatever the Rhyhorn had done, but she would leave it to him and his Inceniroar to take care of it. The Chandelure nudges the calmed down Rhyhorn towards the female Galarian royal as she strokes it across the rugged rocky hide of the rhino. “You’re safe now, but I’ll take you along since you may need protection.” After soothing the Rhyhorn herself, she takes out an empty Pokeball to press the button and the red light would take the Rhyhorn into its durance.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Rhyhorn!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 1:51:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DURALUDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEAVY METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LASER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HITMONLEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WIDE GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLING KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MACH PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
318 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 18:26:36 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Even if it went against the bro code, Scotti was glad he’d stopped to (kind of) ask for directions. “I’m glad somebody does..” He tossed a glance at the winding paths behind him. “Me and Jangle have been wandering in circles.” A fact that’d be clearer if he’d bothered to look down. The blood from his wound had left a coppery trail behind them, way more clear than any crumb trail.

Biscotti wouldn’t come out and say he held his breath, but he wasn’t exactly looking forward to fighting an angry panda bear. Sure, they got by on trees, but those teeth and claws were totally made for something else. As the ball gave its final shake, he’d move to collect it. Gently rolling it in his palm, Scotti murmured an apology. “Sorry bout this, bud. I’ll figure out what to do with you later.” A click settled him into place.

As the Rhyhorn was also captured, he grinned. “Talk about a rush, huh? I thought I was about to get my clock cleaned.” Not sure what to do with a gorgeous woman like this, the college student just offered up an awkward chuckle. "Didn't expect to make a new friend today, huh?” With only one path forward, he moved toward the direction Elise had come from.

Labrador eyes widened as flames rippled off the iron hide of a Duraludon. It didn’t look happy. Its frame blocked almost the whole tunnel. Only through its waving arms could you see the occasional flash of fighting bandage.

A few stones were stuck in its hinges. It looked pretty similar to rhino hide. “So, uh, looks like that Pangoro had friends.” Not even giving her trainer a chance to play peacekeeper, Jangle inserted herself between him and the dragon-type.

Biscotti leaned around her to get a look at what lay beyond.

The Hitmonlee behind looked pretty cool. Those spring legs would make quick work of that gym mile. But the lack of a mouth made the kid shudder. How did that thing eat? Through its eyeballs?

“Do you want to try talking to them, or…?”

Notes
  • Skipping

[attr="class","bisc"]
[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #D7262B; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 22:46:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A little laugh comes from the woman as he talks about her getting a new friend and almost getting his daylights punched out by a wild Pangoro, she responds to the brunette with a little smile. “I did hear a lot about Rhyhorn being ride Pokemon for the races in Kalos, so I expected to catch something for racing training at Mauville gym.” She goes on a bit about the Pangoro almost giving him a beatdown. “I would’ve been very worried if you gotten hurt.” [break][break]

A wild Hitmonlee and a Duraludon crossed their paths once they started going back the way that she came from the path in Granite Cave with the brunette man mentioning that they may have been friends with the Pangoro and asked if she wanted to try to talk to them. “I’ll talk with them for a bit.” The woman replied as she turns to the pair of Pokemon who were waiting on a response.[break][break]

“I’m sorry about your friend, he was putting this young man in danger.” The royal spoke over to the pair as the Hitmonlee looks at her warily before it nods. Its Duraludon friend tells the Hitmonlee to let it handle the female human as the eyes of the steel type wander over to her and the Chandelure as if he was judging them silently. “If you’d like to team up, I swear that I’ll make up for your friend’s unruliness.” [break][break]

A long pause came from the steel type dragon as he ponders a bit over whether it was worth going with her before the Duraludon gives off a grunt of agreement. Taking out a Premier Ball, she throws it towards the skyscraper-like dragon, the red light would suck it inside and drops to the ground with a few wiggles.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Befriending Duraludon!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 5:49:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EMBOAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ARM THRUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CAMERUPT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANGER POINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INCINERATE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE DURALUDON!

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
318 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 16:45:28 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Something about the laugh makes him run into a hundred Pangora fists. It was a really cute laugh, okay? It reminded him of a princess in a video game or something. Only she was staring at him in a spooky, dark cave and not waving at him from some balcony. It took him a second to realize that laugh was followed by words.

“Ride Pokemon?” He blinked, peering at the woman in the dim light. Imagining her perched on the back of a rampaging rhino was hard. It was like trying to meld two different Pokemon together. “Don’t all those ridges get in the way? Pretty sure they would jab you in the--you know--hoohah.” Though he’d never know what the pain of getting stabbed in the unmentionables by stone felt like, he knew it wouldn’t be comfortable. At the talk of gym racing, he blinked. “This place really is weird, huh?” Jangle—recognizing the shared accent between Scotti and this girl—snorted.

The brunette turned beet red at the expression of concern. “There’s nothing to worry about, right? He hits like a—(girl) drunken Mankey..” For some reason, he flexed his arm to show he was pristine—even though the bear had aimed for his face. The giant gash on his leg, irony in crimson motion, continued to drip, drip, drip upon the cavern’s floor.

Hiding behind Jangle—though he’d claim he wasn’t hiding—Bscotti watched as negotiations ensued. Hearing the way she spoke, he was willing to let this lady chuck a Pokeball at him. Once the dragon vanished, he grinned. “Good, you stepped in. That thing would have barbequed me.” Not that he’d have said anything mean. It just came out wrong sometimes. Like some weirdo was scrambling syllables.

As the Hitmonlee turned to leave, Biscotti and Jangle picked their way toward the cavern’s exit. They could now feel the occasional burst of fresh air—a spot of coolness in this place’s oppressive, sweltering opaqueness. A glimmer in a side tunnel caught his eyes, he turned to see a Camerupt—skinny and doleful—trying to make a meal of some lichen.

He’d always loved cows. Some kids wanted to ride horses, he’d always liked the idea of climbing on a Tauros or spotted Miltank and meandering around the yard. But they weren’t known for being super duper smart. “Hey, bud.” He smiled. “I can get you out of here and get you some real grass, what do you say?” It just blinked at him twice, a rock rolling from its mouth.

So much for charisma. Still, after a moment, it lowed at him. Taking that as a sign of agreement, he tossed a ball at it. “Wasn’t really expecting to make this many friends today.” Jangle just huffed. These guys would probably just be more trouble.

As the Incineroar turned, her eye widened. The path behind them was a mess of red and stone.

Notes
  • Catching Camerupt

[attr="class","bisc"]
[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #D7262B; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 1:39:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While he questioned about ride Pokemon, the young man gave a bit of worry over the ridges of a Rhyhorn hurting her…hoohah which was a good worry if there wasn’t proper riding equipment. “It’ll hurt, but I know my boss stresses riding equipment like a saddle on a Pokemon like Rhyhorn, so that it won’t hurt someone.” Her response would come after he spoke of the gym being a little weird. “It’s understandable, but I think the Mauville gym does have a traditional battle format as well as a racing challenge being a non-traditional one. The latter is what I have to take part of as a gym trainer.” [break][break]

Hearing his words over her concern at his well-being, she nods a little before he remarks on the Duraludon allowing himself to be caught after she talked it down with using her skills for diplomacy. “It would be only right that I get to wield my diplomatic duty as a royal princess of Galar or it would’ve ended a little badly.” The woman gives a small smile while she replied in relief, knowing that the Duraludon itself was calmed down.[break][break]

When they were nearing the exit of the cavern, the Chandelure’s light was easier to know where they were going through the dark since Calcifer had got ahead of them. She sees the Camerupt get caught by the brunette young man while the ghost chandelier ignored the Emboar where the wild fiery pig would go away since he wasn’t getting a fight from Calcifer. [break][break]

Yet, the woman noticed the Inceniroar turning around behind the path they were walking on which was a mess of a red trail and the stone being covered in it. “Oh… I apologize, but I was so careless to not see that you were wounded.” The royal spoke to the male brunette with worry in her refined Galarian accented voice with a hint of her mother's own Joohtonian influence. “Where is your wound coming from if I may ask? I will see to it that it’ll be cleaned up.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 1:10:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ONIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PANCHAM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COMET PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CIRCLE THROW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE CAMERUPT!
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
318 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 19:58:01 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]His cheeks showed pink in the dim light. Why in Arceus’s name had he used the word hoohah? It took everything in him not to apologize, knowing that’d just draw attention to the gaffe. Instead, he clung to her very embarrassing response like a life raft in a shipwreck.

“Does he? I’m guessing making those is a pain in the ass. I mean Rhyhorn’s are literally rock knives.” Biscotti’s voice cracked, a little too excited about saddles. “I can’t imagine making something that stands up to that.” Okay. Good job, Scotti. Smooth sailing past the vagina reference. He tucked an errant strand of hair behind his ear. The talk of gym trainers made him nod. “Maybe I’ll stop by one day. See you in action.” Hopefully, that didn’t make him sound like a stalker. He just liked battling too.

“A—a—a princess!?” Just like that, any composure he had shattered. With a stammer, he forced himself to bow. The gesture was a sloppy, sweeping thing that made him look like one of those drinking-bird contraptions. His Incineroar, meanwhile, didn’t seem all that impressed. Her only response came in the way of a smoke puff and a grumble. Biscotti took a minute to catch his breath. “I—uh—wouldn’t expect a princess to be, yanno, here.” This dim and dirty place wasn’t exactly the kind of place Cinderella would take a pumpkin carriage, right?

The Camerupt gave his mind time to pause its cycle of ‘omg a princess’ and ‘wtf am I doing with a princess?’ But her words of concern drew him up. “Eh, it’s no biggie.” Biscotti shrugged. His condition let him look like a total tough guy. “I didn’t even feel it.” Which wasn’t quite accurate. He felt the pressure and the impact, just not the alarm bells that typically came with it.

“Uh, let me look.” Biscotti dropped his eyes to his legs, noticing a tear in his jeans just below the knee. “Hey, Jangle, can you—” Before he finished asking, the Incineroar tore the pants in twain, the blood-covered portion dropping to the floor. “It looks like my leg.” He craned his head around, trying to make out the gash in the light.

Even in the dark, you could see the mess of old scars that surrounded it. There were a few surgical wounds as well, looking like the aftermath of staples.

Before Elise could take a look, however, the tunnel itself started to rumble. The light was snuffed out as something grey and bulky came down the tunnel. All of the sudden, the randomness of the place made sense. It’d been dug by a snake. And, judging by the configuration, it definitely lacked a permit.
Notes
  • Skipping

[attr="class","bisc"]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 6:37:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Making saddles for each of her Pokemon that were able to be mounts was a bit of hard work, but he talked about Rhyhorn having those sharp looking ridges hurting people if there wasn’t any riding equipment. “I’m assuming that Rhyhorn will need a saddle since their ridges would be a bit…uncomfortable.” As he talks about coming by to watch her race on the racing grounds at some point, she gives him a response and a chuckle. “I don’t mind if you come by. The racing grounds can get busy if there’s challenges to watch.”[break][break]

Remiel himself had been going on archaeological digs whenever he can, so one would assume that royalty might not have explored dark caves as well as her elder cousin would be able to. “While the observation is what people think of when they assume a princess would stay in her royal abode, I don’t restrict myself to sticking to less…cavernous places all the time.” Her response came with a little frown though it did look odd that she would be in a cave of all the places a royal could go to.[break][break]

Hearing the young man talk to his Inceniroar about checking the wound on his leg, the sounds of the rock snake approaching the royal and her Chandelure made the chandelier float near her in an effort to protect her though she sends out her Aegislash to deal with the Onix. Caliburn slashes at the rocky snake with Sacred Sword as his blade glows light blue. The Onix growls as the rock type female tosses several rocks with Rock Throw towards the sword Pokemon though Caliburn would answer the female back with another Sacred Sword.[break][break]

Elise tossed a Pokeball to catch the Onix, so that she could get back to the issue of worrying over her other companion’s injury. “I’m sorry if I assumed your wound was fresh.” The female royal starts with a soft-spoken tone before changing the topic a little. “It’s my job as a princess to look over the well-being of Galar and its people."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Onix!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 5:22:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KLINKLANG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PLUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VICE GRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZAP CANNON

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HITMONLEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WIDE GUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE ONIX!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times